The mission of Indaba-Network is to:
- Promote the success of projects contributing to the emergence of a fairer and more caring society, in harmony with nature.
- Encourage and support young people engaged in actions of social progress.
- Promote education that liberates, raises awareness and promotes knowledge sharing.
- Develop a network of experts from various disciplines sharing their skills.
- Facilitate the emergence of a global consciousness through cooperation between groups and organizations acting in the universal values of human rights.
- A reflection on issues related to youth and education: each week, you will find an article on these matters in the blog. This reflection is based on the values expressed in the Indaba-Network Manifesto.
- Educational resources in open access: the toolbox proposes several publications related to non formal education and youth work : personal development, life skills, political education, development education, environment education, etc. These resources, regularly updated, can be freely downloaded.
- Support to youth and educational organisations in the fields of youth policies, management of values-based organizations, development of educational programmes, social entrepreneurship, training of leaders, etc. This support is delivered by experts from various cultural, vocational and linguistic backgrounds. Educational and youth organizations, which need such support may contact us. Our costs are adapted to the capacities of those who call for our support.
- A social network of projects: Youth groups and organisations sharing the values of Indaba-Network, can share their projects in the website and obtain distant technical support from Indaba-Network experts thanks to indabaXchange.